first of all, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year – which brings us directly to the topic. The people who have been here a bit longer probably already know, that the server will reset around New Year’s Eve. It may take us a few more days to complete everything on our end, we’ll keep you updated throughout the process.
Since some questions have arisen before, the most common are answered here:
- Will I be able to keep items, pets, buildings, etc.?
- No. A reset means that all player data, including the world, will be deleted. There is no way to keep anything, regardless of what you’re willing to do for it.
- I’ve spent hours building something, is there a way to download it?
- Yes, but on the condition that the building is placed completely inside a claim, or you don’t mind if parts are missing. We will not spend hours to figure out what belongs to your building and what not and therefore only export claims. For more information and to request your claim to be exported, check this out: https://forms.gle/L9gGwRqpLMpC3EF96
- Will the server run on 1.14?
- No. Vampirism for 1.14 is still in it’s alpha, Forge isn’t completed nor stable either and Sponge’s development is not really fast as well, since they need to wait for Forge and then update their own stuff. Not to forget all the plugins we’d need… Once Vampirism for 1.14 is finished, or at least in a state that is playable, we’ll check if it’s the same for Forge and Sponge and then think about upgrading to 1.14.
- Will the new world (seed) be the same?
- No, it won’t. We originally planned to keep the current seed, but after thinking about it, we decided to change it, since a new world will mean a new world for you to explore.
If you have any other questions regarding the reset, ask them on our Discord or ingame.